Height of DD Header is determined by the amount of content you have. To create a taller header, insert more content or SPACE
V&A’s Summer Top Five
This summer the V&A team put in hard work and reaped the rewards because when our clients win, we win! The following achievements and celebrations are in random order. See a bit of what we were up to:
1. The International Finals Youth Rodeo, one of our biggest events, had a successful 27th year as the world’s richest youth rodeo. In addition to social media promotion, media relations, on-site social media coverage, an advertising and e-mail marketing campaign and more, our team is proud to announce The IFYR gained more than 125 stories from across the world about its rodeo, contestants and success. It’s a nice moment when media pitching pays off!
2. The Four Star Leadership with General Tommy Franks program had a successful week-long event investing in the next generation of leaders. V&A was responsible for social media promotion and on-site coverage, photography and pitching the students’ stories and accomplishments to their hometown media around the world.
3. Switchgrass Holdings, owner and operator of 26 Burger King® restaurants in Oklahoma, remodeled two locations. To promote the grand re-openings, our team brainstormed creative and innovate ideas to get the word out that “The King is Back,” resulting in successful launches.
4. Civicus Group, a business offering research, consulting and strategic resource development services to companies, organizations and governments, underwent a website revamp this summer. Our team is proud of the updated website, launched in July. Civicus’ iconic architecture and elaborate lion branding lead to a unique website design as we weaved modern elements and layouts throughout the site.
5. We had an exciting summer inside V&A too as we welcomed two new team members, an account executive and graphic designer, celebrated our now senior account executive’s year anniversary and many team meetings to discover and build V&A’s 2020 vision.